Each piece of AK jewelry is hand-crafted and therefore delicate and must be handled with extra love and care. To ensure the longevity of your pieces we recommend the following tips to keep your pieces looking their absolute best:
- Treat your jewelry with the utmost care to prevent damage, do not pull or tug on them
- Make sure clasps are secure and stones are intact before ware to avoid loss
- Use caution when applying hairsprays, lotion and perfumes when wearing jewelry
- Avoid wearing your jewelry swimming, in a hot tub or during active sports as these environments can contribute to irreparable dents, scratches or loosen diamonds
- Jewelry can be gently cleaned with a polishing cloth; however it is always best to leave it to a professional as many home cleaning methods may lead to damage.